From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 18:22:06 EDT
Subject: [IP] Need suggestions

smart guy but still doesn't get the whole picture exactly right. I
don't
  expect or blame him. I was hoping that maybe some of you had some
suggestions
on
readings, something clear and simple on the big picture, what highs and
lows
  are, and all sorts of things. Diabetes is a complicated diease so I am
not sure
how to explain the whole picture in simple words. Any ideas or
suggestions?

Thanks in advance! :)
Lyra