[IP] email @ redacted

I have been swimming with my 511 since I got it.  I take my daughter
swimming around once or twice a week and I have worn it in the pool on
vacation as well......................

I take a shower with Paradigm with no problem.   Have not gone swimming as I
haven't had  a chance to do so yet.  Got this pump because I could go swimming
and do pool exercises with it.  Never got a letter saying that I couldn't use
it swimming.  Am confused with all this talk about it not being waterproof.
Good to hear that you do swim with it  on and it's ok.                  Ellie