Re: [IP] Fw: Paradigm upgrade

In a message dated 9/4/2003 5:52:28 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Although I no longer care
> much about sugar/carb content, I do watch the fat content--some of the
> varieties listed have up to 50% of the RDA. So after trying a few low fat
> types (tried Healthy Choice, OK but not great), I have found Dreyer's No
> Sugar Added Triple Chocolate (3.5g fat, 3g sugar). Almost tastes like the
> real thing, good enough to fool me.

Yep, that is a good one also. Just to let you know, though, my thoughts are a
lot sweeter than my kitchen freezer.!  OOh, I like to think about chocolate
 and ice cream, but dairy doesn't agree with me, so, it really is a treat. One I
like, that is NOT chocolate, is Hageen Daz Lemon Sorbet, low fat, and really
intense flavor. It is less dairy, but more sugar.! My brain gets only about
15% of what it wants in terms of ice cream and chocolate, but the thoughts are
sure fun.!