Re: [IP] Ice Cream(Chocolate Lovers)

In a message dated 9/4/2003 3:29:27 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Hello, and welcome to Ice Cream chat.......lol. I have to say the best
> Chocolate Flavor that I have tasted is Thrifty Brand (you can get it at
> Rite-Aid
> stores) I say the one with the most ingredients that you can't even say
> tastes
> great I happen to love it. (YMMV) ok so let the chocolate wars
> begin.......lol

And so they have. Thanks Jill for the laugh (Ice Cream chats! good one!!)
Has anyone tried the Wavy Gravy from Ben & Jerry's? While not a "true"
chocolate, that thick "gravy ribbon" has a wonderful mouth feel, bursting with
chocolate in a stick to your mouth like peanut butter kind of way. Yum.

Hmm, time to go to the store. Will be late for chat tonight! See ya all
there!
Tina H.