Re: [IP] Ice Cream(Chocolate Lovers)

Dear Insulin Pumpers:

Hello, and welcome to Ice Cream chat.......lol. I have to say the best
 Chocolate Flavor that I have tasted is Thrifty Brand (you can get it at
stores) I say the one with the most ingredients that you can't even say tastes
great I happen to love it. (YMMV) ok so let the chocolate wars begin.......lol

keep pumpin it up
with love

Jill & Mini-Me (CLEAR PARADIGM) still waterproof

REDHOTLD69 -----{----{---@