[IP] As promised

I have had fairly frequent dealings with Animas lately.  I had been getting
"Call Service 0500" alarms.  They have been tracking them and determined that
the motor is not pushing insulin the way it should.  I was informed today that
they will be sending me a new pump tomorrow.

I could not be more happy with the customer service and technical assistance
that Animas has given me since I started pumping.

I told  one of the three people who called to make sure things were ok that I
would mention this on the list.

They're good people!