Re: [IP] 2 hour post bgs test

Hi Tina.

Glad to see ya around. Things are getting better in Justin land smiles. I'm
trying to get this darn PPG test under 100 in 2 hours and am not having much
luck. Just took that humalog 30 mins prior to eating and 2.5 hours later was
143 and was 91 prior to eating. *sigh* just when I think I got it down LOL