Re: [IP] 2 hour post bgs test

In a message dated 9/4/2003 5:30:30 AM Alaskan Daylight Time, email @ redacted
> I'm just curious, how many take a 2 hour post meal test on their bgs and
> what is your average 2 hour post test reading?

Hi Justin ! I was thinking about you only yesterday. Hadn't seen any posts
from you recently, and look, here is one today!

Man, you are really asking for a ball park figure here. It depends on so much
(but I am sure you know that already <grin>).  Of course, I always hope it is
normal, but that is not always the case. It more depends on how accurate
 (truthful) I am in counting carbs, and that I remember to bolus as I begin to
If i goof, and forget until after the meal, the results are a little more
iffy. Last night, the results were good.
Hey, my meter had finally learned how to count.....it said  1 2 3  <grin>.
 Later, it got mixed up and said 1 1 3, but that is ok. At least it wasn't being
friendly and said HI.

How are things in Justin land?
Take care, Tina H.