Re: [IP] 2 hour post bgs test

Hi Ryan.

ah, I can see that as well. Low to moderate carb, is what I am on, humalog
kicks my butt at times, dropping me low quickly, since it is designed to
deal quickly with carbs, like you say in 1.5 hours, and novolog seems to
have a gentler effect from what others have told me that are low carbing. I
think your observations are correct.

Novolog provides a "smoother" action curve than Humalog.  What I mean is,
the primary action time of roughly 3.3 hours (ignoring low amounts of
residuals), Novolog's action curve tends to look more symmetrical, whereas
Humalog's action curve looks more weighted towards the FIRST 1.5 hours.  So,