Re: [IP] 2 hour post bgs test

On the advice of Dr. Richard Bernstein from his latest book "diabetes
solution revised"... I just conducted an experiment. I dosed 2 units of H at
11:30 AM and was 97. Tested 15 mins later at 11:45 AM and was 97. Tested 15
mins later, 12 noon, and was 91. Bernstein states that as soon as you see a
5 point drop in bgs, that is when the insulin is starting to work. I think
that by taking my H 30 mins prior to a meal, my 2 hour PPG tests should be
lower. Bernstein advises to try this test 3 times to get it to repeat before
determining the time it takes the insulin to begin working in your system.

> Ok, I was on humalog before pumping and I'm on novolog now...I haven't
noticed any difference.