Re: [IP] Ice Cream(Chocolate Lovers)

I'm curious as to what brand of "Death By Chocolate" you are referring to.
I've had two different brands of "Death By Chocolate" and found both to be
 horribly disappointing compared to Homemade's Serious Chocolate. In fact, last
year on National Chocolate Day (yes, there is a national day dedicated to
Chocolate!), the radio station I listen to had people call in and share their
favoriate chocolate ice cream.  Serious Chocolate was UNIVERSALLY called in as
number one.  :-)  No other chocolate flavor was even given.  I have to agree.

But, I'm willing to try other brands because Homemade brand isn't found at all
stores.  (I can get it at Meijer, but not Kroger.)  I'll look into Chocolate
Devastation...although, I'm not sure EITHER store carries DairyGold brand.