[IP] Two week aniversary with my pump

Today is my two week aniversary on the pump.

I have an Animas pump and they have assigned a fabulous pump trainer.

I feel healthier since I got my pump.  I can work out longer, I'm not as tired
at the gym.  I'm also not as tired at work.  I'm in a better mood and I'm
sleeping better.

I went to see a doctor yesterday and my blood pressure and weight are both
substantially lower than pre pump -- about a month ago.

I'm developing a healthier relationship to food.  I don't have as many
cravings (but still have some but that is still related to high blood sugar).

We're still doing basal checks (doing one today), and we've upped my
carb/insulin ratio.  I think we need to make some other adjustments.

Few people notice the pump -- I've found wearing it in my bra works best for
me (everyone's milage varies).

In other words, even though I paid for the pump out of pocket, it's been worth
every penny and I'm looking forward to better things.