[IP] Ice Cream

 OMG ya'll are making me soooooo hungry for ice cream as I sit here at work . .
. this is not fair! lol ; >

P.S.  I hope the flavor of ice cream is Premium Homemade brand Serious
>Chocolate...that is the absolute BEST ice cream in the world for chocolate
>lovers, IMHO.

Nope, my current favorite is Dreyer's Triple Chocolate Thunder,
Chocolate Ice Cream with White Chocolate Ice Cream and Chocolate
chunks!   Not quite as good as Death By Chocolate, but still a nice
treat!     :>O