RE: [IP] 2 hour post bgs test

I am usually at my lowest point 3 hours after bolusing with Humalog.

Margo

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Justin
Daubenmire
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 8:28 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] 2 hour post bgs test

Hi Brent.

I'm finding my 3 hour post test to be back in range but my 2 hour always
higher. For example, two hour test is 114 then 3 hour test is 85. I am
thinking my humalog is peeking in 3 hours rather than 2 based on this
pattern being consistent. What do you think? Is this bad being back to
normal range in 3 hours instead of 2?

Justin