Re: [IP] 2 hour post bgs test

Hi Brent.

I'm finding my 3 hour post test to be back in range but my 2 hour always
higher. For example, two hour test is 114 then 3 hour test is 85. I am
thinking my humalog is peeking in 3 hours rather than 2 based on this
pattern being consistent. What do you think? Is this bad being back to
normal range in 3 hours instead of 2?