Re: [IP] 2 hour post bgs test

I always do a 2 hr reading after breakfast and lunch, but inconsistently after
dinner since I test before bedtime.

Typically, I'm about the same, sometimes a bit lower at the 2hr mark.  Since
I cook at home a lot, carb counting is somewhat hit or miss, but I get close.

According to to my Tracker, in the last 30 days I averaged about 97 post
breakfast, 101 post lunch,  and 105 post dinner.