Re: [IP] plasma/serum vs. whole blood

It has been awhile since I've worked in a lab. and  I have been known to
have a 'brain cramp'  now and then:)   So  'Yes add  plasma to my
msg:)      When I was active, most all chemistry profiles were run on

" But I can remember how to do a 'Folin-Wu' glucose,   But as far as
what I had for breakfast yesterday, your guess is as good as mine:)