[IP] Supplies Clear out

Just wanted to say thank you to those that have helped me with the supplies I
could no longer use with the new paradigm pump.  I'm really grateful to those
that could help me out.

I know just earlier someone had some silhouettes that they were going to give
away to someone who needed them. That's just great.

I too still have some sils, though I'm not in a financial situation to just
give them away. For there is some of the price I paid for them, and then there
is the cost to ship them. But I would be willing to send 2 boxes (containing
10 complete sets each) for $25. the "list price" for these are $110 per box.
Hopefully these sets would benefit someone out there.    Once I can get rid of
this last item, I can then make a donation to insulin-pumpers. I feel that it
is only fair that a portion of these proceeds go to the group that helped me