Re: [IP] cruising with a pump ( & interesting picture)

Our family went on a Mexican Riviera cruise this summer and Jenny, 14,
along with her Animas did very well. She disconnected the day we went
horseback riding through a river and the day we went snorkeling.
Otherwise, the pump was on her and working great.

Kay