Re: [IP] interesting picture

I love the picture. It has special ironic significance, because when
Jenny's class went on the 8th grade DC and NY trip in June 2002, our
tightest security was at the Statue of Liberty boat. They had not seen
an insulin pump. It's the only time on the whole trip I had to ask to
talk to a security supervisor. Luckily, she knew what an insulin pump