From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Kerry Guidry
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 1:52 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Waterproof Paradigm

 Although I have been completely and totally satisfied with my MiniMed
Paradigm 511 so far (been pumping since 6-2003), I am scared to try it
out in the water. I will be going on a cruise the week of Thanksgiving,
and will probably be in the water the entire seven days we are gone. I
am just afraid that something will happen to my new lil buddy, Flo when
she is submerged for the first time. It would be hard (okay close to
impossible : >) to adjust to shots again, especially while on vacation.
I know I am probably just being a weinie about it, but has anyone else
ever felt this way? Has anyone else had problems with the waterproof
Paradigms? Please help me decide what to do.

 Also ladies, do ya'll hide your pump in the bra of your bathing suits
as well? That is where I wear mine everyday . . just wondering about
swimming, snorkeling, etc.

Kerry A. Guidry
Type 1
Dxd 1-1989