Re: [IP] cruising with a pump

 One observation - when we went on our cruise the pool was wall to wall
children...there was actually a second pool that was adults - but it too was
often quite full. And if you are using a hot tub the pump should come off to
protect the insulin. As long as you are on board ship it is really quite easy to
just leave it in your room and run up for a bolus if you are spending all day by
the pool.

 Since our port excursions were land based I don't have anything to add about
ocean swimming.

Good Luck and Happy Cruising -

Linda & Dax