Re: [IP] Re: Who needs stuff?

Speaking of needs, does anyone that has to pay out of pocket for
supplies use Accu-Chek Comfort Curve test Strips, Silhouette infusion
sets (43") & a Sil- Serter , or softclix lancet by Accu-chek? I have
these supplies that I don't need any more due to changing supplies.
Does any one want or need these.  Please e-mail me at
email @ redacted