[IP] Waterproof Paradigm

 Although I have been completely and totally satisfied with my MiniMed Paradigm
511 so far (been pumping since 6-2003), I am scared to try it out in the water.
I will be going on a cruise the week of Thanksgiving, and will probably be in
the water the entire seven days we are gone. I am just afraid that something
will happen to my new lil buddy, Flo when she is submerged for the first time.
It would be hard (okay close to impossible : >) to adjust to shots again,
especially while on vacation. I know I am probably just being a weinie about it,
but has anyone else ever felt this way? Has anyone else had problems with the
waterproof Paradigms? Please help me decide what to do.

 Also ladies, do ya'll hide your pump in the bra of your bathing suits as well?
That is where I wear mine everyday . . just wondering about swimming,
snorkeling, etc.

Kerry A. Guidry
Type 1
Dxd 1-1989