[IP] Re: Pump Q's from CrlRoebuck

> i have heard
> complaints of swimming. what about times of intimacy. what are some of the
>  drawbacks. can you like tape it on yourself when changing clothes. what
> some
> drawbacks using the pump. i have some really low blood sugars and unaware
> some of them. please give me some feed back

Using the 43" tubing which can easily be tucked inside your clothes, you can
toss the pump on the bed and stand there and get dressed. During times of
intimacy Bluda Sue remains connected but hides under a pillow. ;-) I dunno
if you are male or female, but if I want to walk around while dressing, I
stick the pump in my bra. I do not use disconnect sets and the pump is with
me all the time. I've been pumping 20 years - with various sizes as well.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good
too. ~ Yogi Berra