[IP] My Story with Paradigm Waterproofness

This past summer I went to a waterpark and wore my Paradigm into the
wave pool. No more than 5 feet deep. When I got out I was getting all
kinds of alarms. You guessed it-water in the pump!! I had worn my pump
in the water many times and had no problems. I was upset but MM sent me
a new pump the next morning. I thought it was the pump but it may have
been my fault. I can't be sure the reservoir was in tight or not. So all
problems may not be with the pump but human error.  I don't wear my pump
in wave pools anymore but I still swim with it all the time. Minimed was
great about the whole thing. This is the only problem with my pump in
two years of wearing it.