I agree that beer grapes are the best.   I have been drinking beer for   44
of my 47 years with diabetes.   Beer makes everyone look better.   It even
makes the world look better.   I am lucky enough now to get the good Canadian
 Beer, the 5% or 5.2% stuff. At one time I even made my own home brew. I always
made dark beer.   Ummmm, beer.

On another note, I have never had a problem with MM.   They have always been
excellent with me.   The BD meter, that's another story.

Jim Durr, retired and drinking Canadian beer on the St. Lawrence River.