[IP] Extremely happy with MM!!! :o)

 I just wanted to tell everyone that I am very impressed with MM's customer
service. They called me last night at my home and were very professional,
empathetic with what I had gone through and 'extremely' helpful about future
solutions. She apologize for having to go through almost a week of shots and
crappy readings.

 I don't know about everyone, but for me every single time I have had to contact
them for whatever reason and I do that a lot since I am a very curious person
and call them for many little and big questions, they have always been very
friendly and professional.

 I just felt I had to tell you guys since I did voice out my frustrations
yesterday regarding my pump dying b/c water got into it and all.

 Although I am not happy about the water thing (splashable vs submergible), I am
very pleased with their EXCELLENT customer service and professionalism. Not only
did they leave me a message they called back to make sure I was satisfied and to
answer any questions I might have and to apologize for all and any
inconveniences. They went beyond what was required from them on customer

I LOVE MM!!!!!!!!!!!

dx'd T1 2/11/02	pumping since 6/02 (MM's Paradigm)