[IP] FW: Elliott and the Pump

I joined the list several months ago to begin learning about the pump.
My son Elliott (age 8) dx'd 10-1-02 was very excited about getting a
pump after
spending time at Camp Sweeney, Gainesville, Texas and seeing kids with
the pump. I have been "lurking" ever since and just reading the info.
But good news - he was approved for the pump last Thursday! He is so
excited as am I! Unfortunately we can't start taking our pumping classes
until January because they are full. Good news is - Dr. said she would
try to get us in earlier based on the fact that I had done a lot of
research before hand! Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Jennifer, mom to Elliott (8) dx'd 10-1-02, Elyce 3 and wife to Eric,
Plano, TX