[IP] Light Drinking Tied To Mortality Drop...

Those are not beer grapes, Wayne.  They are bubbles and the only thing they
do for me is tickle my nose.  I guess, though, that is what keeps my smile
in place. :-)

John Kinsley
Type 1 - 1956
MiniMed 507 - 1998

>>  For me, I highly recommend the beer grapes.  I've been using them for
years and they are the primarly reason I've been able to survive 45
years with type 1.  they also contribute to my good looks  <<