[IP] Massachusetts and area pumpers support group meeting

Massachusetts and area pumpers:
Our next support group meeting will be on Saturday September, 13
Time: 9:30 AM to 12:00 noon
Speaker: Mike Norwood, Medtronic Minimed Rep
Place: Baldwin Park I
12 Alfred St
(directions are below)

We are a small, friendly, informal group.
All Insulin Pumpers, potential pumpers, and support people are welcome.
An RSVP (to email @ redacted) would be appreciated, but is not essential.
Hoping to see you there!

Directions to Baldwin Park 1:
Rte. 128 to Exit #35 (Route 38).
Once in rotary, follow signs for Route 38 North - Wilmington. take a right
at first traffic light (Alfred Street).
Baldwin Park I will be on your left, just after the restaurant. Use the
door on the side closest to the restaurant (canopy says Winchester
Hospital). We meet in the Keating conference room on the first floor which
is the first door on the left as you enter.