[IP] bathing suits

When I wear a bathing suit (I wear the old lady one piecers too), I use the
sports guard if I need to keep the pump on while in the water.  (The sports
guard has its own belt.) This is rare; I usually just disconect.  While out of
the water, I wear a bright colored elastic belt, and clip the pump to it.  The
belt actually looks OK with the swimsuit, and is fine if it gets splashed.
These belts seem to be out of style, now, so I find them in thrift stores.
Barb Ziegler