Re: [IP] bathing suit question

In a message dated 9/2/03 6:58:19 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> [...]

When I'm wearing a one-piece, I either clip it to the bra part (I don't care
if it shows) or to the side of the leg opening. Or put it inside the bra part.

For an easier solution, try a sports tankini, which is like a pair of
 swimming shorts and a tank top. They have some nice ones at Lands End. Then you
just clip it to the waistband of your shorts. You could also get some swim
 shorts and wear them over your one-piece. Lands End has them to match one-piece
suits and Eddie Bauer (which have pockets, too) have black and maybe another
color or two.

Jan and ElvisToo