[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest bathing suit question

> I know it's silly, but I just haven't figured out where to wear my pump
when
> I go swimming.  I am 46 and wear an "old lady" one piece.  I know someone
out
> there has a solution.
>
> Thanks!  Marsha

I got a tankini from Land End that covers very well and the elastic on the
bottom is strong enough to hold my MM 511(except for diving) very well.  I
do have to turn the pump to the inside, though. I am also 46 and the old
body ain't what it used to be, esp after several children!
Sharon (dx DM 9/00) & Nabs (MM 511 01/03)