Re: [IP] Diseteronic pump failure

At 07:03 PM 9/2/2003, you wrote:
>Hello peoples
>It was me who wrote about the disetronic pump letter........and funny thing is
>i went to the doctor's the morning before i got the letter and my blood sugars
>were extremely high my doctor thought perhaps i was becoming or was insulin
>reisistent........the had increased my numbers to 2.4 and up to 3.2 for rates
>within the 24 hour period and yet a year before i only had a rate of 1.2 going
>around the clock..........

Same thing happened to me..  When I called Dis.  (before the letter went
out and before the problem was advertised) They could not offer any
suggestions or possible problems.  It has now happened off and on since
getting the new pump..

I am currently fighting to get a different pump.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438