[IP] Diseteronic pump failure

Hello peoples

It was me who wrote about the disetronic pump letter........and funny thing is
i went to the doctor's the morning before i got the letter and my blood sugars
were extremely high my doctor thought perhaps i was becoming or was insulin
reisistent........the had increased my numbers to 2.4 and up to 3.2 for rates
within the 24 hour period and yet a year before i only had a rate of 1.2 going
around the clock..........HOWEVEr, i've been getting increasingly high and
increasingly sick and haven't been able to respond to anyone on insulin
pumpers BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN in the HOSPITAL with Metabolic Acidosis........yup
and you can guess....my pump has been under in fusing.......and i almost
died.......so be weary folks.....it could happen to you.....so and especially
to you LEN LUTZ.....you rpump could fail and MINE DID!!!!!!!