[IP] Re: bathing suits and pumps

 Check out a Tankini with a long top so it meets the bottom and looks like a one
piece. That's what I wear so that I can clip the pump to the waistband, but
still look like I'm wearing a one piece, as I'm also 46 and wouldn't feel
comfortable in a bikini. Pam

<I know it's silly, but I just haven't figured out where to wear my pump
I go swimming.  I am 46 and wear an "old lady" one piece.  I know
someone out
there has a solution.  >

Do you Yahoo!?