Re: [IP] Re: frequency of reservoir changes

I use my reservoirs (in my Animas) 3 times before I toss them.  I put enough
insulin in them for about 3 days of pumping (~60U a day plus some slop room).

Running out of insulin is still my best reminder that it's time to change my

While this isn't the recommended behavior, I don't have any issues with
occlusion alarms or other problems.