[IP] Re:bathing suit question

email @ redacted writes:

> I know it's silly, but I just haven't figured out where to wear my pump when
>
> I go swimming.  I am 46 and wear an "old lady" one piece.  I know someone
> out
> there has a solution.

my daughter puts hers in a Clip n Go and hooks it on her strap...works great!
Beverly
<A
HREF="http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/">http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/<
/A>
-
North Central Texas Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health
(NCTFFCMH) Website:<A
HREF="http://pages.ivillage.com/nctffcmh/index.html">http://pages.ivillage.co
m/nctffcmh/index.html</A>NCTFFCMH Email: <A
HREF="mailto:email @ redacted">
email @ redacted</A>