Re: [IP] refurbished pump

 Don't think about it! I was just so happy to get my pump and rehook that I
could care less if it was rebuilt. I did how ever notice a few things on it that
arn't the same as my first pump and took awhile to get used to it. They are very
small details but they were not the same as my first pump!

Pathetic eh??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

 and they are sending me a