[IP] Re: frequency of reservoir changes

I agree with Ryan that having to change the reservoirs enforces the
set
change.
That's why I only fill my reservoir to last for three days, otherwise
I'm
prone
to forget to do the set change on time. It never occured to me to keep
the
same
reservoir for longer, but after getting the idea from these posts, I'm
now
considering it due to the economics. However, I still like the idea of
changing
it every three days to enforce the set change.

Pam

<I guess the point is that if you are changing your set every 2 1/2-3
days as
recommended, then going through a reservoir in 2 1/2 to 3 days is no
big deal
and, in fact, kind of "enforces" a set change.>