Re: [IP] Paradigm and water???

 Same thing happened with the disetronic pumps - my guess is that it was indeed
water-able but over time the seals washed away.? that is my guess anyways - and
I was quite sad and upset, but ahh well life moves on and we'll all move along
with it. Nothing we can do - unless you have a way of redesigning it. BUT I
agree we should all be sent the case for free - I refuse to buy it.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm