Re: [IP] bathing suit question

 if the suit had an x back then I find that if you place it in the middle of the
x - between the shoulder blades with the pump against your back and the clip on
the outside of your swim suit it stays put very good and doesn't slide or bouce
as this seems to be the strongest part of a swim suit.
 I've also attached it to the waist of a 2 piece but lost it a few times -
better the pump then the bottoms though!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm