[IP] grand canyon rafting trip with pump

 Hi. We just got back from a Grand Canyon rafting trip and I was worried about
using the Minimed 508 but everything worked out great. I took it off the first
day to keep it dry but bg went up too high and I started wearing it with the
waterproof case. The case is a little bulky to wear and you need to remove it
from the case to bolus or use the remote (which I did not take with me). I did
sometimes disconnect when we went swimming or went into a forceful waterfall.
Pump did great when we went hiking in several National Parks also. I never could
have done so well with injections on this trip. Taking a shot before each meal
would have been very difficult. We had a wonderful time and I would recommend
this trip to others! Debby