[IP] Chat: "Your kids in school." hosted by Animas

The Animas chat for April will be held Tuesday, September  2 at 9pm EDT
in the Guest Room.

This month's topic will be "Your kids in school."  The guest speakers
are Kathi Milton and Donneta Spradlin, both of Animas Corp.  This
should prove to be a most interesting chat, and certainly pertinent to
all parents who are sending their young pumpers off to School, not
just those on an Animas pump.  So, come, join the chat, and pick up
tips and learn from the experiences of others. (And share your own
experiences too!)

To join the chat, simply point your browser to
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml and select "Guest" from the
pull-down menu of chat rooms (where it asks you to select a chat
room).  You will then need to type in your username and password when
prompted. Your username is the email address that you subscribed to
the list with and your password is "pumper" (without the quotes).  If
you are having problems accessing the chat, email
help@insulin-pumpers.org and we will help you access the chat.

If you cannot make the chat but would like to read a transcript of it,
simply go to

the morning after the chat for a complete transcipt of the chat.

We look forward to seeing everyone at Tuesday's chat!

        Insulin-Pumpers.Org - The Original and Always The Best
           Diabetes and Insulin Pump Chat on the Internet!

Pump Huuggss!!

Steve & Jem
email @ redacted
Type II- 1981, Insulin dependant - 1993, Pumping (MiniMed 508) - 7/01
"As we brushed past each other, you favored me with a smile.
It's okay if we never meet again. I'm lucky you were here just for a while!"