Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 13:49:04 -0600
From: "Ember Crooks" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Humalog vs. Novalog

You know, I have a similar effect that I see - I would say that a
significant portion of my insulin works between 2 and 3 hours after a meal.
I never really associated it with Novolog ... I was on Humalog before, and my
swiss-cheese brain seems to think I saw the same effect with it. I just
assumed that it is the way that fast acting insulin works for me.

Type 1 8 years, pumping over 1 year with Buzz the MM Paradigm 511