[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #500

Hi Summer,

I have a 508 and ordered the swim case.  IMO it's rather bulky and you use a
belt around your waist in order to attach it.  As I wear a one piece the
tubing runs from the leg to the waist.  I personally have a problem putting
a $5000+ piece of equipment in the water.  I just don't trust the seal
enough to take the chance.  I do know lots of kids who use this product
without any problems.  Hope this helps.

Jana