[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #500

Hi Summer,

I have a 508 and ordered the swim case.  IMO it's rather bulky and you use a
belt around your waist in order to attach it.  As I wear a one piece the
tubing runs from the leg to the waist.  I personally have a problem putting
a $5000+ piece of equipment in the water.  I just don't trust the seal
enough to take the chance.  I do know lots of kids who use this product
without any problems.  Hope this helps.

>Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 14:00:54 -0400
>From: email @ redacted
>Subject: [IP] paradigm - not waterproof
>  Well I call MM and confirmed and YES they are asking paradigm users to no
>longer use pumps in the water and if you must they suggest you use the
>case which they are selling for half price. She said they have had an
>in the number of pump with leaks(mine was one of them)
>Not the end of the world but I am very sad - cause my pump and I love
>  And were in the process of signing up for swim club - now I gotta rethink
>casue I do not want to disconnect - and don't want to order the swim case.
>  Has anyone used the swim case? how is it how do you clip it to your swim

Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige
using MSN Messenger http://entertainment.msn.com/imastar