From: Ember Crooks [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 3:49 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Humalog vs. Novalog

You know, I have a similar effect that I see - I would say that a
significant portion of my insulin works between 2 and 3 hours after a
meal.
I never really associated it with Novolog ... I was on Humalog before,
and
my swiss-cheese brain seems to think I saw the same effect with it. I
just
assumed that it is the way that fast acting insulin works for me.

Ember
Type 1 8 years, pumping over 1 year with Buzz the MM Paradigm 511