[IP] RE: FW: Paradigm Upgrade org

Well, I only relate them implicitly because I change both at the same time.
 You're correct that a reservoir change can be done completely separately from a
set change.  I just find it convenient to change both at the same time.  I
 guess I really should consider changing this habit to save my insurance company
money.  I could just as easily change the reservoir every OTHER infusion set
change, and spend half as much on reservoirs.

I guess the point is that if you are changing your set every 2 1/2-3 days as
recommended, then going through a reservoir in 2 1/2 to 3 days is no big deal
and, in fact, kind of "enforces" a set change.  Once the reservoir is empty,
you could just as easily refill the reservoir and just change out the infusion
set.  But, if the reservoir lasted 5 days (without refill), then you would be
less likely to do the infusion set change as recommended not only by MM, but
medical professionals.