[IP] Re: Minimed letter about Paradigm

Minimed has NEVER claimed it to be waterproof, only watertight (IPX 8).  They
can be submerged to a depth of 8 ft for up to 24 hours.  Their website STILL
says this, and there are no press releases indicating otherwise.

Are you certain this letter was actually from Minimed?  Has anyone else
received any similar letter?

I have my doubts about this.  Anyhow, I've submerged my pump (511) many times
without any problems whatsoever while on vacation, etc.